PandaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Link's GM APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Link's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Link's GM APP   Link's GM APP EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:01 am

Name: Kaveh

IGN: Link

Date of birth (add your age as well): 1996-12-20, 15 3/4

Why do you deserve (want to be gm) for Panda:
A:I have experienced maple, all of my lifetime on the internet. I've witnessed everything there is to know as a average player,whether if its from:hacking,harassed,etc. I've always been offered a wonderful experience in terms of private servers;however, what "bothered" me most was, I always thought to myself saying; "What if instead me being offered this incredible experience, why not support the team/group, and help support them to offer players the best experience possible?". What phases me most is,the collaboration and effort a number of people input in order to create something marvelous and achieve a certain objective. I want to be known for supporting the experience;besides being that regular player that I have always been all of my Maple years.

What would you do as a gm:
A:I would offer support towards the development of this server;including my:time,consideration, and effort. I would to like offer support to players that are in need of assistance, and help offer the best experience possible by offering daily events (if possible).

How did you find this server? (if you were introduced name the person)
A: I recently found this server by browsing through gtop 200's server list.

How do you solve a fight between to players? (please explain your actions:
A: The first step before taking action is, observe. I would use hide and observe what the two players are arguing about. I would then attempt to find a solution before things get out of hand, and give a friendly reminder and purpose of playing the server in the first place (which is socialize and have fun). If players both do not insist on settling down, action may be taken, depending on how the admin wants me to handle the situation. My goal is to not use any unnecessary excessive force that might cause harm to any player's experience bom .

How mature do you think you are? (1-10. 10 being most mature.) explain:
A: From a scale from 1-10, I would say 7. I'm a mature teenager and knows the basic laws towards grammar usage/professionalism. I tend to be serious at first but, with time I'll adjust and open up, being said, mature is occasionally always the best alternative. Aside being mature, I would like to offer players a chance to know me and be patient when answering their questions alien.

Extras About you: Besides being a average teenager, I'm phased on how a team of people can form something marvelous;which, I hope I will be offered the opportunity/chance to support the progress, and development of this server. I look forward towards your response santa.
Back to top Go down
PandaBear
Admin
PandaBear

Link's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link's GM APP   Link's GM APP EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:25 pm

I like this application so I will greatly think about this one!

PandaBear
Admin
PandaBear

Link's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link's GM APP   Link's GM APP EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Came up with my answer!
Link

Link

Link's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link's GM APP   Link's GM APP EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Thank you for giving me the chance to participate in the development of this server. I hope I live through your expectations. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Link's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link's GM APP   Link's GM APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Link's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PandaStory :: GM Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: