PandaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruski

Ruski

Ben's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Ben's GM Application   Ben's GM Application EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:11 am

Name:
Ben

IGN:
Xeophyte

Date of birth:
1995-12-07, (16 years old)

Why do you deserve to be a GM for Panda?
I would like to give it a go at being responsible for this new server.

What would you do as a GM?
Not 100% sure what GM's do, but I would be on a lot and see how people are doing. I would be respectful and help newcomers get settled. If you give me the chance, I would like to stick around and improve the server.

How did you find this server?
Gtop100

How do you solve a fight between players?
I would figure out what the problem is and work out a solution. Some situations are hard to resolve, but I will give it my best try.

How mature do you think you are?
I would say I'm an 8, because I don't really think everything is fun and games. I could crack a joke or two, but staying professional is something I'm good at.

Is there any specialty you have?
I do some GFX, but I don't consider it's good because I use GIMP.

If you can code, gfx, wz edit show proof:
Sorry, I deleted all my GFX. If you ever need me to make something, I'll try and make something nice.

If you know the following "gfx, edit, coding" then how did you learn?
I learned mainly from experience and some YouTube videos.

Extras about you:
I'm Russian, but don't let it fool you. I act and speak American. I live in Oregon and I like many things: Basketball, video games, anime, hamburger helper, funny videos, rock music & dubstep, hanging out with friends, girls. If you want to ask any questions, contact me at Skype: Benjikove.
Back to top Go down
PandaBear
Admin
PandaBear

PostSubject: Re: Ben's GM Application   Ben's GM Application EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:22 am

This application seems decent. I would like to see some gfx before I accept OR deny this application. Also I am not just looking for serious people. I'm looking for people who are calm, respectful, and enjoy helping the server/others out. I will wait for other applications before I deny or accept.

Ruski

Ruski

PostSubject: Re: Ben's GM Application   Ben's GM Application EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:15 am

I have it done, how do you want me to send it to you since I can't post external links.
Back to top Go down
PandaBear
Admin
PandaBear

PostSubject: Re: Ben's GM Application   Ben's GM Application EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm

I saw your work but it looks like you just copied and pasted the pictures then added some text. If you can make an original that looks great I would happily accept this application. This application is not accepted OR denied. I will give you some time to work.
Back to top Go down
https://pandastoryv83.board-directory.net
PandaBear
Admin
PandaBear

PostSubject: Re: Ben's GM Application   Ben's GM Application EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Denied. We need the creativity but we also need originals. You may try to apply again in 5 days.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben's GM Application   Ben's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PandaStory :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: