PandaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♫ ๖ۣۜDαяк'ѕ ๖ۣۜGм ๖ۣۜAρρ ♫

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark

Dark

♫ ๖ۣۜDαяк'ѕ ๖ۣۜGм ๖ۣۜAρρ ♫  Empty
PostSubject: ♫ ๖ۣۜDαяк'ѕ ๖ۣۜGм ๖ۣۜAρρ ♫    ♫ ๖ۣۜDαяк'ѕ ๖ۣۜGм ๖ۣۜAρρ ♫  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Name:
Nate Rivers

IGN:
Dark

Date of birth (add your age as well):
7/27/1997 (15 Years)

Why do you deserve (want to be gm) for Panda:
No one deserves to be a GM, they earn the responsibility, and I believe I have what it takes.

I want to become a GM/GFX/WZ edittor because I want to benefit this budding server, and I think it
has real potential, it just needs some work.

What would you do as a gm:
As I have done on other servers, I would first screenshot them, and inform them before I banned them.
It's a bit tenacious, but usually safer.

How did you find this server? (if you were introduced name the person)
I found this server while looking through UltimatePrivateServers. I became interested and decided to join.

How do you solve a fight between to players? (please explain your actions):
I would first try to tell them to settle down and try to solve it if it was within my own power. If they continued
to be unreasonable I would give them both some jail time to think about their actions.

How mature do you think you are? (1-10. 10 being most mature.) explain:
To be honest, i'd say i'm a 7. I have the maturity to be a responsible GM, but not enough, I guess, to
joke around and lighten the atomsphere.

Is there any specialty you have? (gfx, wz editor, coder):
I am a wz editor, and an amateur gfx designer.

If you can code, gfx, wz edit show proof:
Some amateur GFX I did for some banners/buttons and whatnot.
Spoiler:
I'll try to find some of my older v83 Phantom and Demon Slayer .wz edits, I just have so much junk right now...

If you know the following "gfx, edit, codeing" then how did you learn?
I learned from self practice. I used to edit the pictures and animations on GMS for fun, but it gets boring
after realizing only you can see it. I started wz editting for smaller Private servers that wanted no quest bubbles, or no level up animations, etc.

Extras About you:
I'm an easy-to-get-along-with kind of guy. I have a smile on my face until you push the bar, then
I get mad. I have a quickish temper which some people say gets the best of me, but when you
stay in my comfort zone, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

♫ ๖ۣۜDαяк'ѕ ๖ۣۜGм ๖ۣۜAρρ ♫  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫ ๖ۣۜDαяк'ѕ ๖ۣۜGм ๖ۣۜAρρ ♫    ♫ ๖ۣۜDαяк'ѕ ๖ۣۜGм ๖ۣۜAρρ ♫  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Hello Dark. I read your application and find it quite average. We currently have GM/Intern position on standby for the current time being. Reason is due to lack of players, including applicants.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Awaiting
Back to top Go down

♫ ๖ۣۜDαяк'ѕ ๖ۣۜGм ๖ۣۜAρρ ♫
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PandaStory :: GM Applications :: Application Format-
Jump to: