PandaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions/Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Suggestions/Ideas  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions/Ideas    Suggestions/Ideas  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello everyone. I am one of the staff members of PandaStory. I will presenting several ideas and suggestions for the overall benefit of the server. I would like for you all to debate on whether or not we should approve,("A") or, deny,("D") any of the ideas. Details will vary depending on if the suggestion does, or does not require a explanation.
Ideas:
* HAE>(Host a event)- The concept that follows this idea is the player gets offered a chance to host their own event. requires a event ticket. The player may also have access to a low leveled staff member account while hosting the event. The account's information will change every single time a player is done accessing the account.
* FM shops- The purpose of including FM shops is to enhance a meso economy.
* Lower droprate- lowering the drop rate, allows players to obtain: items,skill books, mastery books,etc; more rarely in order to sustain a balanced economy.
* Encourage Zakum and Pink Bean runs
* @Home- Besides leveling up, players will eventually want to relax and afk. Providing a map like this will not only benefit the relaxation of players but, it will also enhance players to socialize with one another.
* Skill/mastery books
* Automatic party leveling system- I will admit, training alone does tend to get boring ;however, including this unique system will encourage players to party with each other while both receiving more exp boosts, and company.
* Limited AIO>(All in one)- The AIO will be placed in a inactive room. Players will have to accept a disclaimer of which the GM will not take responsibility for cases for lag. After accepting the disclaimer, the player will have a (10-15) second notice for which he or she, will be warped to the AIO. The player will have has access to the AIO for a certain amount of time>(Less than 60 seconds), with a GM's supervisio. After time is up, the player will then be warped out of the map.
* Party quest- The PQ still varies.
* JPQ map non-event - Players will have access to a JPQ map that allows them to receive a certain item currency, upon completion. The rewards for the currency may vary between all of the following: Mesos, PandaMS's main item currncy,etc.
* Enabled EXP coupons
*Rare WEP/ARM npc's- The following npc's will be located in FM. The two npc's will have unique/rare items for which players may exchange PandaMS's main item currency.
*FM npc boss spawn- Sometimes players aren't the social type, or prefer to take on monsters more challenging,thus comes boss spawn. The bosses will have decreased EXP for the sole reason of not leveling up too much, and also encourage PQ.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Suggestions:
*Starter package renewal- Upon character creation, players will be warped to Maplestory's original starter map. The map will consist of the following: FAQ,Guide, and misc objects/items to entertain players in order for "first impression" bounce . After proceeding the starter map, the player will be warped to Henesys with 3 onyx apples and 100 all recovery potion.
*Currency- I'm currently unsure if this server has a specific currency from the server's source ;however, we should make our main currency to 'Bamboo NamePlate'.
* Vote rewards- Currently players do not receive any points upon voting. We should implant a npc that contains several awards that does not contain NX.
*NX- NX is not prior, its main usage is for appearance. Making NX harder to obtain will allow players to not get the feeling of "easy". Other mics items will be placed in a npc.
*Stay original- The concept towards which I'm trying to offer players is the feel of the (2004-2006) Maplestory, while Offering players a rebirth system. After several rebirths, players should get certain access to things that normal players are not able to. Offering this will not only make our server unique from others, but also have players always keep busy and enjoying the experience.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions/Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PandaStory :: Suggestions-
Jump to: