PandaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WallyW (Wally) - GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WallyW

WallyW (Wally) - GM Application Empty
PostSubject: WallyW (Wally) - GM Application   WallyW (Wally) - GM Application EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:00 am

Name: Wally Takehana

IGN: WallyW

Date of birth (add your age as well): 1 December 1995 (15 years old)

Why do you deserve (want to be gm) for Panda: I deserve to be a GM because I feel that i have met the standards to become one, thus, I know that I can help this server grow with the knowledge that I have acquired from experience.

A) I have been a SuperGM in Dark Ice MS for about 2 years until it got shut down
WallyW (Wally) - GM Application 28281_1483365002687_5072585_n

I have also been GMs in different private servers but most of them were minor roles like hosting events, patrolling the server to make sure there are no hackers and entertaining players :B
My main reason why I want to be a GM is because I want to do everything I can, within my power, to help innovate the server and keep the server in one piece. What I mean is I have alot of ideas which would not only help improve the server, but also make it a much more interesting and fun for players. We want to be more prominent among the other private servers, and the only way to achieve that is to be different.. in a good way Very Happy And what i meant by keeping the server in one piece is to make sure the server is not polluted with hackers and everything in the server (npcs, mobs, maps, stability of server, etc) are being properly managed.

What would you do as a gm: Well, I have to admit I am not a professional coder or... some wiz genius. I probably already explained what i would do as a gm in the previous question but what the hell I'll just type it out Wink I would patrol the server making sure there are no hackers or bullies. I'll make sure every player will have a good time in the server, ofcourse with me tongue I will, once again, make sure everything in the server (npcs, mobs, maps, stability of server, etc) are being properly managed. And I WILL warmly welcome every new player in the server making sure every player has a GOOD TIME What a Face

How did you find this server? (if you were introduced name the person) I was scrolling through the Top 200 Maplestory Private Servers, and found you guys in the 50th place, cheers Congrats? Anyway, I never liked going to private servers which were thronged with players because, even I as a player, didn't feel comfortable or welcomed because of the vast number players, the GMs didn't have enough time make the players feel as welcomed as they should have in order to feel confident in the game.

How do you solve a fight between to players? (please explain your actions): First I would hear the two sides of the story so I would be able to make a fair decision which would settle the argument between the two players. But if they continue to fight under the wrong circumstances, that is when the power of the GM steps in. Ofcourse, with the Admin's permission and all the other GMs agreeing with my action, I would most probably jail both of them and make them sort out their own problems under my supervision. Until I feel that the argument has been settled I would unjail them and give them lolipops Smile However, I will never abuse my power as a GM when it comes to jailing or banning.

How mature do you think you are? (1-10. 10 being most mature.) explain: I guess I can't really make a scale because I always have two personalities, one when I'm having fun and one when I'm being serious. But If I had to give a scale from 1-10 i would say, 7? But of course I would be as mature as 1000 when it comes to being a GM.

Is there any specialty you have? (gfx, wz editor, coder):no Crying or Very sad Nvrmind, I can't make a website anymore, I suck at it Crying or Very sad

If you can code, gfx, wz edit show proof: Crying or Very sad

If you know the following "gfx, edit, codeing" then how did you learn? Crying or Very sad Since I have a lot of free time at home, I'll start learning how to code or wz edit... stuff like that

Extras About you: Well, first of all I have to say in the forum, it's not such a great idea to put the background as blue if the colour of the font is blue... I was literally squinting my eyes when I was trying to read the forum. Ngehehehe. I have been playing since well, 10 AM today? I know it's only been 8 hours, But Gosh, I have learnt so much about this server and i just LOVE it :)Anyway, I'm from Japan, but I don't know Japanese Shocked (migrated from the US to Japan i just know english Embarassed) my time zone is UTC+9 so I'm pretty sure that you guys are from the west? So when you guys are sleeping Sleep , I can totally patrol the server cause it's in the day for me. What I mean is you guys don't have to stay up all night, but you can if you want to, just saying when you guys are asleep, I can help the players who come from the East Very Happy I also love hosting events and mingling with players in my spare time Smile

Well, that's the end of my GM App, Oh yea btw, if you want to know some of my ideas for the server, please do not hesitate to ask Smile Thanks for your time spent on reading my GM App Very Happy

Last edited by WallyW on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
temuujin2000

PostSubject: Re: WallyW (Wally) - GM Application   WallyW (Wally) - GM Application EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Goodluck looks decent
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: WallyW (Wally) - GM Application   WallyW (Wally) - GM Application EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:33 pm

First of all, I would like to personally welcome you to server. I roughly read your application and I'm quite impressed with it. I'll keep this application in mind, and share with the staff. We're currently have GM and intern position currently on standby. The reason why these two positions are on standby is due to the lack of players and applicants;however, as said before, you met (my) expectations. I would appreciate and enjoy your suggestions, please post in the 'Suggestions' section. Thank you for applying. -Link
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Awaiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WallyW (Wally) - GM Application   WallyW (Wally) - GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

WallyW (Wally) - GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PandaStory :: GM Applications :: Application Format-
Jump to: