PandaStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dannyz App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omgitzdan

Dannyz App Empty
PostSubject: Dannyz App   Dannyz App EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:36 am

Name: Danny

IGN: Dannyz

Date of birth (add your age as well): 1998/03/03 Am 14.

Why do you deserve (want to be gm) for Panda: I'de like to help out the server, As it is new and help it grow more and become awesome Wink

What would you do as a gm: I can help players when they are new and show them around help them get started. I can also help any player if they have questions

How did you find this server? (if you were introduced name the person): Google Wink

How do you solve a fight between to players? (please explain your actions: Well Firstly i could give them a warning. If they continue maybe 5mins jail time, They continue again 15mins, Then either a 30min jail for a Temp ban.

How mature do you think you are? (1-10. 10 being most mature.) explain: mm 7 maybe? I must admit i do like to Play around and stuff XD

Is there any specialty you have? (gfx, wz editor, coder): Lol Not really.... I guess i can jsut help players is really all.

Extras About you: Im Male. I like to play some ps3 games like cod assassins creed.. I live in Australia and i occasionally play League Of legends 0_o
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Dannyz App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dannyz App   Dannyz App EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:49 am

Hello, Dan. I'm currently evaluating your application;however, you require more details.
Back to top Go down

Dannyz App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PandaStory :: GM Applications :: Application Format-
Jump to: